It’s been a couple of weeks since January 1 when some of us decided to make the time-honored New Year’s Resolution(s) – and have probably failed by now. However, NOW is the time to make some resolutions that you CAN KEEP related to your treasured Porsche.
So here are some resolutions that you check off – choose a few (or all) of them, print this article and put it up somewhere so that you can see it all year. (It’s more of the to-do list than anything.) By Christmas 2020, you can feel good that you kept your 2020 Resolutions!
I RESOLVE THAT IN 2020, I WILL…
- Organize the shop/garage/work space. Get rid of stuff you don’t need, organize your tools and equipment, and generally clean things. (Just do this once during the year.)
- Do a complete maintenance list on your car. That includes things like belt service, water pump, front oil seals, fluid flush and nut-and-bolt the car.
- Clean my car, inside and out. Shampoo the carpets, use clay and a really good quality wax on the outside, treat the rubber, etc. Do it all.
- Go to an event at least once a month. Take your car to a PCA event, Cars and Coffee, rally, show, autocross, HPDE, or something once a month, weather permitting. (Here in the southeast we don’t. understand the whole “store your car for the winter” thing.) If you are trapped and cannot get out in the winter, double up in the sunny months – 12 events during the year at a minimum.
- Help someone else with his or her Porsche at least twice.. Use your experience or expertise, or learn from someone else. Offer to help and actually show up to help. You learn when you teach, and you learn when you are taught.
- Enjoy owning one of the best Porsches ever built. Have fun with your car, show it off, and do things with it.
So post this list and have a great 2020.
Get printable 924S944.com Resolutions for the ‘fridge here!