We have parts cars that we use to keep other cars alive, and also have parts on the shelf. Most of the parts have come from Porsche 924S and early 944 (Series I) cars, although we have a few others.
For now we have a listing of the general parts that we have on hand along with a list of parts cars that have some parts already stripped. We have four complete cars as noted below with descriptions of their condition. Of course, everything is for sale for the right price, all are in good used condition.
Email us with your needs and we will see what we can do. We also always look for parts cars in the central Florida area (I-4 corridor), so let us know if you have something that you need trailered away!
- 944 Transaxles, mostly early mounting.
- 944S Transaxle (1)
- 924S Transaxle (1)
- Early 924 4-speed Transaxle
- Various 944/924S engine parts
- Cylinder heads
- Cams and cam towers
- Stock radiators (non-turbo)
- 16″ D-90 Wheels, 2 sets. One set is 6″ and 7″, one set is 7″ and 8″
- Various Phone Dial 15×7 for 924S
- 16×8″ Phone Dial, set of 4
- Email with your needs
Body and Trim
- 924S bodies in rust-free state
- 924/924S European front fenders (1 pair)
- Several hoods
- Several rear hatches
- Left front fender, 944 (non-turbo early)
- Front and rear bumpers
- Miscellaneous body and trim pieces
- 87 924S Sunroof complete car, not running, grey
- 87 924S Sunroof complete car, not running, black (easily brought back to life)
- 87 924S Sunroof parts car, no transaxle, complete suspension
- 85.5 944 (Series II) Sunroof complete car, Salvage Title, not running, no key
- 84 944 (Series I) Sunroof complete car, rust on body, good driveline
- 83 944 “pseudo” race car. Bolt-in cage, but was a street car. Complete, but rough
- 80 924 Turbo, complete but rough shape, surface rust on body
- 50 Dodge pickup with body, frame, bed, original suspension. No engine or trans. (Street Rod Project) We also have a Dodge Dakota pickup, Dodge 360ci engine, automatic transmission, and rear axle. Combine the body and bed of the ’50 Dodge with the frame of the Dakota and the engine/trans/rear end for a great street rod!