2023 is here, and 2022 is finally in the rear view. But let’s take a look at the top ten articles on 924S944.com this year – and see what people are looking at!
We had a total of just over 38,000 visitors this year who looked at over 53,000 posts. While most were from the United States, we had 5,019 views from the United Kingdom, 3,274 views from Canada and 1,319 views from Australia. Other countries include the Netherlands, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Spain, UAE, New Zealand, and others.
- 924 vs. 924S vs. 944: What’s The Difference? This article from December 2018 tops the list every year. Since its publication four years ago, over 32,000 people have viewed this article. It averages 10-30 looks every day!
- How boring! The number two most popular place to go was the HOME PAGE! Not too much more to say there.
- On April Fools Day in 2021 we published a “spoof” article called Porsche Announces the New 944 – Finally! According to the stats, around 7,000 people fell for this one – over half this year!. I have to say that this particular article is one that we are very proud of – detailing the Cayman S 2.7 flat six installed in a 944 body. Quotes from Dieter Braun, Projekt 944 Managing Director helped to make it seem true. Gotcha!
- To Swap or Not To Swap: That is the question… was published in December 2021 and has picked up popularity in the past six months. Over 3,000 people have looked at this one as folks look to add power and torque to the smooth-handling 944. Spoiler Alert! We are going to do an article soon on the Boost Brothers Garage VW 07K 5-cylinder transplant.
- Coming in at Number Five was Engines and Numbers and HP – Oh My! from January 2019 continues to be a perennial favorite with over 2,400 views this year. In total, almost 4,400 folks have looked this one over trying to figure out the stats on all the engine variations found in our cars.
- Dashboard Fixes and Replacements comes in at Number Six this year, published in March of 2022. Almost 2,000 people were interested in fixing the dashboard and trying to figure out the best route.
- 924 vs. 944 Engine was next with almost 2,000 interested readers. This early 2018 article was one of the first published and has garnered a total of almost 6,300 readers interested in trying to figure out the configuration and development history.
- Cars and Parts for Sale is popular with 1,800 views this year. We have sold a couple of our rescued/restored cars though this page.
- Gears? 924 vs. 944 Transaxles was a companion to the 924 vs. 944 Engine article published in October of 2018 describing the differences and similarities – and what you could swap. Over 1,400 were interested in that one this year.
- Last is 924S Special Edition – Update where we talk about the rare and wonderful 924S Special Edition. Porsche built 980 of them, but almost 1,200 folks were interested in reading about them. And that’s just since July 2022!
So those are the ones at the top, but we have over 200 articles on line at 924S944.com. There is also a search function that allows you to input key words and search for exactly what you need.
Have a great 2023!