Many many decades ago, it was a tradition that at the Thanksgiving table between the Turkey and the Pie, the kids would have the opportunity to air their “wish lists” for Christmas. Of course, we were cautioned not to be too elaborate or too expensive, and we generally limited our wishes to one or two things. As an adult, I see what was happening…they were looking for ideas.
In honor of that tradition, 924S944.com presents a Christmas Idea List for the Front Engine Water Cooled Enthusiast. Feel free to use this to drop appropriate hints to the appropriate people.
- Updated Shifter for “play-free” shifting. Easy to install and lasts the life of the car. Available from ONLY944.com here. $65.
- Stainless Steel Sun Visor Clips from Rennbay. Tired of the plastic sun visor clips constantly breaking in the sun and heat? Replace them with these stainless steel pieces from Rennbay here. A special now for $39.50.
- Outdoor Fully-Lined Car Cover especially tailored for your 944 from 944Online.com. High quality, lasts a long time, and protects your baby. Next best thing to a climate-controlled garage. See it here from 944Online.com at $239.95.
- Gift Certificate from Pelican Parts is a great idea in denominations from $25 to $500. Parts are a great gift! See it at Pelican Parts here.
- Big ideas need big parts. CCP Fabrication has Porsche fiberglass parts for your major customizing or race project. Take a look here.
Print this page, then fill in your own gift ideas below and leave it out for those who need to see it. Don’t forget to specify your specific vehicle particulars because, let’s face it, it matters.
Yr ______________ Model _____________ Specifics _____________
If you’re shopping for a gift for us here at 924S944.com, I wear a Size 1987 924S.
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe New Year from all of us at 924S944.com!
Kevin Duffy is an Associate Professor of Criminal Justice at Daytona State College in Florida and a dedicated car guy. He divides his time between teaching criminal justice topics in the online environment and working on/driving cars, particularly Porsches. Kevin is one of the principals in InspiringLifeOver50.com.